Monday, March 01, 2010

Joy Joy & Jo Jo


It's been nearly four years since I last saw Charlynn, my uni mate. It was good to see her again today. She and Sal, her hubby, two young daughters and brother-in-law flew in from KL and arrived in KK just before noon today. Their Air Asia flight was delayed for more than one hour due to technical problem.

They make their trip here to visit hubby's side of the family in Tenom. To ease their journey, they rented a car from a car rental company at the airport.

After meeting them up at Terminal 1, they tagged my car to City Mall for lunch at Hana. *No food pics coz I was too hungry to remember to take any!*

We caught up over lunch. Her two girls, Joy Joy and Jo Jo, are so adorable!! They both have huge, round eyes - thanks to their parents!

Jo Jo is so affectionate and unafraid of strangers. When I first saw her at the airport arrival hall, I extended my arms towards her and she willingly let me carry her. Joy was shy at first but later on kept kissing my hand during lunch. I only found later that she was captivated by my long fingernails!

The hyperactive elder sister, Joy Joy

 The affectionate younger girl, Jo Jo

We went to Giant because they had to get some essential items before making their 2-hour journey back home. Charlynn also bought a dozen of Big Apple doughnuts for the parents-in-law.

 The two sisters
March 1: Giant shopping trolley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...