Monday, March 01, 2010

Lethargy

I have been feeling so lethargic since last month. The weather has been unbearably hot! The sweltering heat is just so suffocating and depressing! It seems to be a very dry season throughout the whole of Malaysia based on what I have gathered from FB statuses.

To add to the burning heat, I was down with hacking coughs and slight fever since a few days before CNY up till the 8th or 9th day of CNY. Even now I could still go into a coughing frenzy when something triggers it. There goes my one-week CNY holiday when so many friends returned to KK for family reunions.

I didn't get to go visit some friends as I would have liked to as I was house-bound; unwilling self-imposed curfew since I was truly sick as a dog... :(

I tried going out when I felt better but immediately fell sicker when I returned home. After recuperating at home for one day and when I thought I was well enough to go visiting again, I'd return home even more sicker!

Sigh... of all days / weeks that I'm free, it just had to happen during the whole CNY festive week! Bummer!

I'd always prefer a romantic rainy day over a sunny day - any time, any day. I seem to thrive better with Mr Rain.

Sophie misses the cloudy sky and nature's showers of refreshing coolness... :(

Mr Sun, can you please hide yourself for a few days so that little Sophie can play in the rain? Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...