Friday, January 01, 2010

Doughnuts? Yes, please

A kindred spirit has just moved apartment and needed to stock up her brand new fridge. We went for a major grocery shopping spree at Giant, City Mall before ending up at Old Town to have dinner.

I had my usual White Coffee Gao and tried the Hainanese Chicken Chop.

















Walking by Big Apple as we made our way to the car park, I just could not resist the temptation of walking into the outlet.

Feasting my eyes on those creamy and colourful doughnuts behind the glass panel just won't do it. I ended up buying half a dozen to be shared with Ma and Kenny. Besides, it has been more than half a year since I last had these sinful treats.

Upon reaching home, I gobbled up two of them. Ma didn't want any and Kenny is not at home so there are another four left.


Can you hear them calling out to you to eat them all? I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...