Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pass!!! Phew...

I pass my first sem!!! Yay!

I have just returned from my 2nd semester registration and am mighty pleased with myself.

However, the uni has yet to reveal our grades / CGPA; it's still in the process... Sigh...

I had really wanted to know how I fare in my exam but will only get to know from the 20th onwards.

Am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get some sort of grade that will help create some sort of buffer zone for me... as in to help me balance out some lousy grades that I might get in the future... *no, please God, no* I wouldn't want that to happen.

For this semester, I have registered for three fixed subjects:
  1. Data Analysis in Research Methodology,
  2. Theoretical Bases of Language Learning, and
  3. Multimedia & WEB in Education.

Registration Form
Jan 12: Post-grad Centre

My first lesson will start next Saturday, on the 23rd of January and it will be a busier semester.

I hope I will do better and finalize my proposal as well. Hopefully, I'll be able to slot in at least two weeks to gather more literature reviews in some unis in KL.

Wish me all the best!

Thank you, DD, for seeing me through the first semester and please enable me to go through the second one!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...